ooc: Maaayyyy have spent all day yesterday altering my Mary Poppins doll.
- Fixed her hair, so the hat could lay properly
- Added a few stitches to the neck ruffle, so it wasn’t so bunchy
- Added the white piping to the corset
- Made her gloves fingerless
- Painted some of the umbrella panels white
- Added the pink color, and red buttons to the shoes.
She turned out really nice, thankfully! I hardly ever do this sort of thing, so I was worried about screwing her up.
On another note, the head sculpt is amazing. They nailed the profile.